To provide an ethical platform from which African mineral resources are traded with the world while enriching Africans in the process.
The ALMC Strategy:
Offtaking African minerals from miners and artisans who are taught ethical mining to protect the environment; and the selling of African Minerals at world benchmark prices which will in turn bring prosperity to African nations via the paying of applicable taxes to government; and the resultant profit ploughed back to the local community to fund development projects such as education, roads and healthcare.
Functions of the ALMC:
1. Purchasing, aggregating various African minerals for sale to international buyers.
2. Finding international buyers for African minerals.
3. Securing fair prices for African minerals.
4. Teaching “Ethical Mining” to miners and artisans in the African mining sector.
5. Certifying miners in “Climate Change” compliant mining.
6. Teaching miners in Environmentally Friendly Mining Techniques”.
7. Liaising with governments across Africa to manage the continent’s abundant mineral resources.
8. Investing in the processing of African minerals into finished products for global use.